The Witcher 3 PC version has receive a patch that improves and fixes a number of graphical and gameplay elements of the critically-acclaimed game. The Xbox One and PlayStation 5 versions will also get a similar patch.
The PC patch released by developer CD Projeckt Red improves The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
’s stability and performance, and grants gamers additional graphical options.
MUST READ: Witcher 3 Dev Addresses Downgraded Graphics Concerns
Make the jump for the full list of patch notes:
- Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
- Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed
- Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
- Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
- Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High
- Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
- Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs
- Improves menu handling
- Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting
- Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcured when scrolling the map
- Generally improves world map focus
- Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
- Corrects some missing translations in the UI
- Corrects an issue in dialogue selections
- Rostan Muggs is back
- Minor SFX improvements
Playable on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC, the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt released with much critical-acclaim, with many gaming sites calling it one of the best RPG games ever made
. Have you played CD Projeckt Red’s masterpiece, and if so, what would you rate it?