Meet the latest champion to join the competitive world of League of Legends -- Rek’Sai! Also called the Void Burrower, Rek’Sai is an agile and fast jungler capable of darting between camps in Riot’s highly popular MOBA. The main highlight of Rek’Sai is her ability to travel and attack while underground. Xer’Sai is the name of her passive ability and allows her to gain fury whenever she attacks enemies, which can then be used to Borrow and briefly regenerate health. She ignores unit collision when navigating beneath the locations of League of Legends. Her other abilities can divided into those that can be used when unborrowed, and those that are only available when borrowed.
Rek’Sai Unborrowed Abilities
- Queen's Wrath: Deals solid area of effect damage to every enemy around her.
- Furious Bite: Deals powerful single target damage based on her fury, with full damage being dealt when she has a full fury bar.
- Void Rush: Rek’Sai can burrow to any of her tunnels, briefly gaining significant movement speed once she emerges. When used passively, she gains attack speed.
Rek’Sai Borrowed Abilities
- Tremor Sense: Rek’Sai can feel out nearby enemy activity above ground, using the information gathered to decide on what to do next.
- Prey Seeker: Rek’Sai fires out a pulse of void energy in a straight line that detonates on the first enemy struck, damaging and revealing the target and all nearby enemies also hit by the projectile’s explosion.
- Tunnel: Rek’Sai digs toward a target location, leaving behind a pair of long-lasting tunnels at the two ends of her path that she can use later on.
- Unburrow: Rek’Sai bursts out into the open, knocking up and damaging all surrounding enemies.