Capcom has released the recommended and minimum PC requirements for Street Fighter 5, and – aside from the graphics card -- they are not too bad.
If you just want to play Capcom’s latest fighting gaming without the best graphics, all you need is a computer with an Intel i5 processor and a Nvidia GTX 480, a rather high-end graphics card, if you ask us.
MUST SEE: Rashid Enters Street Fighter 5 as First Arab Character [Trailer]
Remember, Street Fighter 5
is exclusive only to PS4 and PC and isn’t offered on the Xbox One. There will be cross-play, giving console and PC a chance to fight one another.
Without further ado, here are the minimum and recommended PC requirements:
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset