The PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) will come with many new content and gameplay improvements, including a brand new first-person mode for when players navigate on foot or drive a vehicle in Los Santos and surrounding areas. A post on Rockstar's official website revealed the long list of changes and improvements that await Xbox One, PS4 & PC gamers. Though the post has since been removed, a user on Reddit managed to save a copy of the changes, which are as follows:
- A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more.
- A brand new first person mode while on foot.
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode.
- New animals roaming Los Santos.
- Animals in GTA Online
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen