Bethesda RPG games like Skyrim are all about giving the player options, and Fallout 4 is no exception. At QuakeCon 2015, the developer revealed some amazing new details about the open-world, post-apocalyptic game that will make you wish you were playing it now.
“Wherever, whatever, and however you want” is the response Bethesda generally gives when asked about what player will be able to do, where they will be able to go and how they will be able to get things done. In an interview with The Guardian, Fallout 4 Director Todd Howard shared a lot about those details, mentioning that there are so many options that you could even complete the game without killing enemies:
“You can avoid [killing] a lot. I can’t tell you that you can play the whole game without violence – that’s not necessarily a goal of ours – but we want to support different play styles as much as we can.”
While not my cup of tea, this passive, stealth-based style of gameplay has been a favorite of many fans of games, with titles like Skyrim offering players the option to complete the entire journey without killing a single person. We wonder if such a thing can be accomplished in Fallout 4.
The details released at QuakeCon 2015 are more straightforward, revealing just how ambitious Fallout 4 is:
- The companion system from the previous Fallout games is back, this time giving you over 12 companions to choose from, ranging from robot to human.
- In-game characters will be able to say and pronounce thousands of names for your character, including names like Marty McFly and Katniss and more hilarious ones like Mr. F***face.
- Not only can in-game characters say your name, but their internal systems are also rendered, including the skin levels. For instance, Mr. Handy (a robot) was shown with its internal systems already rendered, just in case you ever decide to murder it and watch the gears go flying.
- There are 275 different variations of 70 perks in the game that correspond to your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. selections.
As for romance in Fallout 4, it is the first Fallout game to give you romantic options, which, unfortunately, are only available with human companions regardless of their gender. It’s a lot like Skyrim, which awarded you for getting married.
Both Fallout 2 and Fallout 3 allowed you to pay for sex with the prostitute Nova, but that can hardly be considered proper romance. The same thing can be said about the ability to flirt in Fallout New Vegas.
Fallout 4 might not have the best graphics you have ever seen, but it is jam-packed with quality continent that will keep you busy for months. What are you looking forward to doing in the game?
New N7 Day Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer is Intense, See it
The new N7 Day Mass Effect Andromeda trailer that fans have been impatiently waiting for is finally here, and it’s intense.
We get to see more scripted and in-game footage of the game world, as well as ‘brother’ Ryder, his alien crew and what appears to be the main villain in action. It might have also confirmed the existence of Salarians in Andromeda.
The Andromeda Initiative recruitment page has been updated to coincide with the trailer’s release. It shows the user’s login details with the year 2184… the year just before the events of Mass Effect 2.
The Andromeda Initiative is scheduled to launch in 2185, the year Commander Shepherd returns from the dead (the beginning of Mass Effect 2). Three Ark ships, each containing three different species in cryo stasis, will leave the Milkyway for the new galaxy, with plans to wake up the occupants 600 years later.
Judging by the trailer, things don’t go according to plan.
Mass Effect Andromeda launches for the Xbox One, PS4, and PC in Spring 2017. Are you excited for the new adventure?
Microsoft to Challenge PS VR With $299 Virtual Reality Headsets
Microsoft has teamed up with several hardware makers to develop virtual reality headsets that are even more affordable than the PlayStation VR.
Laptop makers Acer, ASUS, Dell, Lenovo, and Hewlett Packard (HP) are among the companies Microsoft is working with. Their VR headsets are expected to release in spring 2017 and will start at $299 in the United States.
Despite their low price, the units will be the “first and only” headsets with “inside out six degrees of freedom sensors,” which is to say they won’t require extra accessory such as a camera sensor.
Microsoft says they will the the “first VR headsets capable of mixed reality,” and each one will work the Windows 10 Creators Update. Terry Meyers, the tech giant’s EVP of the Windows and Devices Group, specifically stated:
“Unlike every other virtual reality headset in the market today, there will be zero need for a separate room and complicated setup.
While the less immersive VR accessories today cost more than $500, or require a new expensive device, these accessories will start at just $299 and work with affordable laptops and PCs.”
Additional details on the headsets will be released closer to their release in the spring. Make sure to stay tuned to GameTribute for future developments.
Welcome to AirConsole, A Top Browser-Based Gaming Platform
With all the new advancements in technology, accessing games online is now easier than ever. Browser-based games are increasingly popular, and AirConsole — a browser-based gaming platform that allows a user to play a variety of games — is one of the most notable.
There is no major requirement except for a big screen such as a big screen TV, laptop, or desktop monitor, a smartphone or tablet, and internet access. Using their smartphones or tablets, players will be able to login to Airconsole.com using a free mobile app or their mobile browser. From there AirConsole will connect all the players on the big screen through the internet so the group can play together.
Flat screen TVs or any other big screen will work for AirConsole as long as it can connect to the internet. You don’t need an app on the big screen for it to work. Just your normal browser like Chrome or Firefox or Edge will do fine.
Instructions on how to use the AirConsole Platform
- Go to AirConsole.com using your smart screen or TV and select the big green button which prompts you to start.
- The user selects the start button and within seconds, a code is generated, and it appears on the screen.
- The access code will be used to connect the smartphone to AirConsole which will connect all the players to the game on the big Screen in real time.
- Using the smartphone, go to airconsole.com and click on the start button.
- Enter the access code.
- This code will connect the big screen and the smartphone, transforming the screen into the game browser, and the smartphone or tablet into the game controller.
Games for Everyone
This amazing platform allows a user to enjoy several categories of games such as:
- Racing Games
- Action Games
- Arcade Games
- Classic Games
- Sports Games
- Party Games
Of course, each game has different controls. Each game is accompanied by a set of instructions on how to play. Once you have played a game, the control buttons will be easy to manage with the smartphone.
Adequate Bingo is an exciting bingo-based game that keeps the thrill going through the party. This game is perfect for a games night with family and friends. Everyone gets a chance to enjoy the game, so no one feels left out. It creates fun and a delightful atmosphere.
Instructions on how to play Adequate bingo:
- Maximum player count of up to 16 players.
- The numbers are displayed on a large screen or TV so that each player can see the screen.
- Each player using their own smartphones must mark off the numbers immediately as they are called.
- The first player to complete a straight line is the winner.
Cyber is a classic arcade game very similar to the game “Pong”.
This electrifying game will keep you on the edge of your seat as each player can see how close they are to the goal. It’s up to you to prevent them from scoring. Cyber is best played as a multi-player game with family, friends, and even co-workers. Every office has a flat screen TV nowadays, and most professionals have smartphones. Cyber will bring your office parties to a whole new level.
Instructions on how to play Cyber:
- It is a 2 to 4 player game.
- The aim of the game is to keep the balls from entering your goal.
- Each player will try their best to get into your goal, so you need to protect the entrance to your goal.
- Don’t allow anyone to score goals.
Are you ready for some action? Airshield is the game for you. Enjoy this shooting game where you and your friends work as a team.
Instructions on how to play Airshield:
- The focus is to build a shield in a circular pattern while shooting out missiles into the center part.
- Every bullet that hits the core creates a piece to the shield.
- However, if a player hits the part that another player has built, the game is over.
- The goal is for a player to allow the fire from the missiles to pass through to complete a full shield.
- The first to complete the entire shield wins each level, however, becomes more thrilling for the players as the difficulty level increases.
- This masterpiece is mostly interesting to guys since it’s an action game.
Try AirConsole Today
So, the next time the neighbors decide to stay in and have a games night or your co-workers want to go to the karaoke night, let them know that AirConsole gaming platform offers a large array of games that can be enjoyed at almost any event.
All that is left to figure out is who will be bringing the drinks and who will be preparing the food while you all sit and enjoy the games.
PC3 years ago
Mass Effect Andromeda Has No Returning Characters, Uses New Graphics Engine
PC3 years ago
Mass Effect: Andromeda Has Co-Op Multiplayer, Big World
News4 years ago
Top 10 Best First-Person Shooting Games Of All Time
PC2 years ago
Resident Evil 7 is Written by a Westerner For First Time Ever
News4 years ago
Check Out these Amazing ‘Destiny’ Concept Art
News4 years ago
‘Wolfenstein: The New Order’ Review – The Best Wolfenstein Yet
PC2 years ago
Here’s Why Street Fighter Characters Have Big Hands and Feet
E33 years ago
Cammy and Birdie Arrive in Street Fighter 5, Watch them Fight