Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions, the ridiculously fun retro arcade shooter, can now be played on your smartphone and other mobile devices, with publisher Sierra announcing its availability in the App Store for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
The iOS version of Geometry Wars 3 offers the same fast-paced action as the other games in the Geometry Wars franchise but introduces one-touch controls and support for iOS gamepads. It also features two exclusive stages and allow players to compete against Facebook friends for high scores on each level.
Unfortunately, it has no multiplayer gameplay.
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions is currently available in the App Store for $4.99 and is also playable on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Did you play the previous two games?
Welcome to AirConsole, A Top Browser-Based Gaming Platform
With all the new advancements in technology, accessing games online is now easier than ever. Browser-based games are increasingly popular, and AirConsole — a browser-based gaming platform that allows a user to play a variety of games — is one of the most notable.
There is no major requirement except for a big screen such as a big screen TV, laptop, or desktop monitor, a smartphone or tablet, and internet access. Using their smartphones or tablets, players will be able to login to Airconsole.com using a free mobile app or their mobile browser. From there AirConsole will connect all the players on the big screen through the internet so the group can play together.
Flat screen TVs or any other big screen will work for AirConsole as long as it can connect to the internet. You don’t need an app on the big screen for it to work. Just your normal browser like Chrome or Firefox or Edge will do fine.
Instructions on how to use the AirConsole Platform
- Go to AirConsole.com using your smart screen or TV and select the big green button which prompts you to start.
- The user selects the start button and within seconds, a code is generated, and it appears on the screen.
- The access code will be used to connect the smartphone to AirConsole which will connect all the players to the game on the big Screen in real time.
- Using the smartphone, go to airconsole.com and click on the start button.
- Enter the access code.
- This code will connect the big screen and the smartphone, transforming the screen into the game browser, and the smartphone or tablet into the game controller.
Games for Everyone
This amazing platform allows a user to enjoy several categories of games such as:
- Racing Games
- Action Games
- Arcade Games
- Classic Games
- Sports Games
- Party Games
Of course, each game has different controls. Each game is accompanied by a set of instructions on how to play. Once you have played a game, the control buttons will be easy to manage with the smartphone.
Adequate Bingo is an exciting bingo-based game that keeps the thrill going through the party. This game is perfect for a games night with family and friends. Everyone gets a chance to enjoy the game, so no one feels left out. It creates fun and a delightful atmosphere.
Instructions on how to play Adequate bingo:
- Maximum player count of up to 16 players.
- The numbers are displayed on a large screen or TV so that each player can see the screen.
- Each player using their own smartphones must mark off the numbers immediately as they are called.
- The first player to complete a straight line is the winner.
Cyber is a classic arcade game very similar to the game “Pong”.
This electrifying game will keep you on the edge of your seat as each player can see how close they are to the goal. It’s up to you to prevent them from scoring. Cyber is best played as a multi-player game with family, friends, and even co-workers. Every office has a flat screen TV nowadays, and most professionals have smartphones. Cyber will bring your office parties to a whole new level.
Instructions on how to play Cyber:
- It is a 2 to 4 player game.
- The aim of the game is to keep the balls from entering your goal.
- Each player will try their best to get into your goal, so you need to protect the entrance to your goal.
- Don’t allow anyone to score goals.
Are you ready for some action? Airshield is the game for you. Enjoy this shooting game where you and your friends work as a team.
Instructions on how to play Airshield:
- The focus is to build a shield in a circular pattern while shooting out missiles into the center part.
- Every bullet that hits the core creates a piece to the shield.
- However, if a player hits the part that another player has built, the game is over.
- The goal is for a player to allow the fire from the missiles to pass through to complete a full shield.
- The first to complete the entire shield wins each level, however, becomes more thrilling for the players as the difficulty level increases.
- This masterpiece is mostly interesting to guys since it’s an action game.
Try AirConsole Today
So, the next time the neighbors decide to stay in and have a games night or your co-workers want to go to the karaoke night, let them know that AirConsole gaming platform offers a large array of games that can be enjoyed at almost any event.
All that is left to figure out is who will be bringing the drinks and who will be preparing the food while you all sit and enjoy the games.
Just How Much Money Did Pokemon Go Make in 2 Months?
Pokemon Go has been a surprising sensation two months after its launch, but just how much money has it made? The answer might shock you.
Two months after its staggered global launch, Pokemon Go has raked in over $440 million, making it one of the highest-grossing games of all time. It reportedly made $200 million in its first month, according to Sensortower.
In fact, Pokemon Go has out-grossed most of summer 2016’s biggest movies, outperforming all but Suicide Squad ($640 million global), The Secret Life of Pets ($726 million global) and nine other films.
There is nothing new about video games performing better than Hollywood, but this is impressive considering that Nintendo and Niantic barely bothered to advertise the free game app.
Pokemon Go’s success even triggered spikes in Nintendo’s stock and increased sales of the latest Pokemon games on 3DS.
Some analysts believe the popularity of Pokemon Go has peaked, but that will probably change when developer Niantic releases a stack of new features for the mobile game.
Are you one of the millions of Pokemon Go players?
Egyptian Islamic Institution Issues Fatwa On Pokémon Go
One of Egypt’s most influential religious bodies is so unimpressed by Pokémon GO that it has issued a fatwa against the crazy-popular, augmented reality mobile game.
Abbas Shuma, deputy chief of the Al-Azhar Islamic institution, condemned Pokémon GO, telling Gulf News it was a “harmful mania” and that playing it is like being drunk:
“This game makes people look like drunkards in the streets and on the roads while their eyes are glued to the mobile screens leading them to the location of the imaginary Pokémon in the hope of catching it.”
Pokémon GO overtook Facebook and Snapchat for the amount of time people spend on a mobile app just days after it launched for iPhone and Android devices, spurring some hilarious situations of people venturing into the craziest real-life places just to catch a pokémon.
An Al-Azhar cleric inquired:
“Will we find some lunatics walk into mosques, churches, prisons and military units in search of the missing Pokémon? Will people neglect their work and earning their living and devote themselves instead to hunting for Pokémon?”
Pokémon GO has become so popular that those are probably legitimate concerns; however, we imagine that most people will exercise enough restraint so as to not undermine their productivity or safety.
What do you think?
PC3 years ago
Mass Effect Andromeda Has No Returning Characters, Uses New Graphics Engine
PC3 years ago
Mass Effect: Andromeda Has Co-Op Multiplayer, Big World
News4 years ago
Top 10 Best First-Person Shooting Games Of All Time
PC2 years ago
Resident Evil 7 is Written by a Westerner For First Time Ever
News4 years ago
Check Out these Amazing ‘Destiny’ Concept Art
News4 years ago
‘Wolfenstein: The New Order’ Review – The Best Wolfenstein Yet
PC2 years ago
Here’s Why Street Fighter Characters Have Big Hands and Feet
E33 years ago
Cammy and Birdie Arrive in Street Fighter 5, Watch them Fight